Donate invested funds
Enjoy the tax advantages of donating from your stocks, mutual funds, or retirement funds while creating opportunity for children and families.
1. Notify us by phone or e-mail that you will be making a gift of securities. Because your name may not be identified with the electronic transfer of shares, we need notification to make sure our donation receipt will be issued accurately and promptly.
2. Provide your agent with the following information (if you have questions, contact Monica Malishchak at Brown Advisory, email@example.com or 919.913.3802):
Transfer to: US Bank
DTC number: 2803
Agent Bank ID#: 26645
ffc: Methodist Home for Children
Account number: 8662013
Donating your IRA, 401K, or other retirement funds:
1. Ask your plan provider or human resources department for a “change of beneficiary” form.
2. Fill out the form, naming Methodist Home for Children as a full or partial beneficiary.
3. Call or email to let us know your plans so that we have a record in our files.